Charleston Wine Festivals host the Charleston Brunch Festival at The Bend on Saturday, March 21, 2020, 12pm-4pm: Early Entry 11am
A Celebration of Brunch with brunch bites from great Charleston restaurants, mimosas, bloody marys, Brunch Punch, beer, and wine. Live Music and DJ
- Drinks Included Tickets (includes all drinks 12pm-3:45pm, Food costs extra)
- $45 Advance, $50 after March 12, $60 day of event
- Early Entry Tickets (includes all drinks unitl 3:45pm, early entry at 11am, 4 food tickets for any restaurant tent; food tickets must be used between 11am and 1pm)
- $65 advance, $70 after March 12, $80 day of event
- Tickets are now on sale
- Brunch samples will be available for $3 each paid directly to each restaurant
Note: We held the Charleston Mimosa Festival last year, and this will be the same event, but we wanted to re-brand to better highlight the Brunch restaurants. The onevdifference is that we won’t have the mimosa flavors, but we are planning on hosting a Mimosa Fest in the fall where we will have the flavors.
21 and up event, no kids, no babies, no pets. Chairs, blankets, and small bags are okay. No outside food or beverage. Rain or shine event, no refunds. We will not have Designated Driver Tickets. Parking will be available for $10. We recommend Uber/Lyft. Free bottled water available. Beer and Wine will be cut off at 3:45pm. Early Entry food tickets must be used between 11am and 1pm. We reserve the right to cut off anyone who has had enough to drink.